
everything, every single thing is just passing by in our life.
There is no constant, nothing to help me hang on.
Every person just left his/her mark on me/ my soul and just up and about.
They never look back.
Why?
Is there really no one who is able to stay constant on one fucking thing?
does everyone have to change their opinion every time?
what about me?
where am i?
if everyone goes away, where does that leave me?
will i always be just a curled figure on the floor?
I just want to be loved.
Not to be left alone.
It makes me think about that night and many other that have passed since then.
I don't want to be alone with my thoughts.
They are more destructive than every other thing.
I hate how my mind wanders, pointing to the things that i always want to avoid.
I don't even make sense to myself, how can i expect anyone else to make sense of what i am, of how much i am worth, of who i am?
The past week has been...numb.
If you asked me even the most representative thing that has happened i couldn't tell you.
It is like my mind is a vault.
I don't want to think
I don't want to feel
I don't want to be hurt
I don't want everything i worked so hard to mend, to be broken with a thought.
I don't want anymore hypocrites in my life
I don't want to miss something when that thing is gone
I don't want to be lost
I don't want to be gone
I don't want to crave something i don't have
I don't want to disappoint
i don't want to set some goals i know i can't achieve
i don't want to fight lost battles or battle that aren't mine anymore.
I guess i don't want to be myself anymore

8 comments:
oh love,
everything changes. we can not stop it. we can not control it. we must move along with it, or try. my opinion changes every single day. but i am so indecisive.
but know, nothing is forever. have i told you that before? i don't know, all that i do know is that i don't want you to hurt either.
iloveyou.
At the same time, if everything were constant... wouldn't that become mundane? I would prefer movement. I think it's easier to not get hurt when there is movement and you can forget. Constant only stirs bad memories.
You should be yourself, more than ever. Just find who you are, and be proud of who you are, because i am sure that you are a good person.
You need to stay yourself, because you're amazing.
And darling, you are loved. <3
this really is so beautiful.
xo
If you control your own changes, than maybe, just maybe change isn't so bad?
You have the soul of a poet :)
Thank you for your kind comment. You are like the one ebbing steady river in my life. I know you are the only person in the entire world that I can trust with my life.
I love you so much.
-Vizzy
p.s. perhapse I'll be a psychologist who helps people through singing and photography... meh. It's a thought.
Post a Comment