BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4/7/11

questions with no answers

it is not normal to feel tired all the time...it is not normal to feel worthless all the time.

Why can't i be normal?
Do you believe in God?

22 comments:

battleinmind said...

Oh hun THANKYOU for the comment, and I'm so sorry you are having these feelings, being tired really effects everything, it's one of the many crappy results of eating little.
And yes, I believe in God.
xxx

InvisibleDisorderedOne said...

You know I empathize in every way because I'm going thought the same stuff.


(for example... try feeling worthless because colleges don't want you enough to give a lot of financial aid)
I cut, cried myself to sleep, and begged and pleaded for God to kill me.

And yes I do believe in God.

I love you!
-Vizzy

Sarah. said...

I am always tired and hate making time for myself because all I do in it is sleep! It's hard to always be the life of the room, cheer up honey, there's a whole lotta lovin in this world for you. I don't believe in god, nor in a higher power. I don't think that we all have a purpose in life, bit then again maybe I just yell myself that to make me feel better about doing whatever I want whenever I want ;) love you beautiful girl xx

sweet pea. said...

i think its nirmal to be tired all the time. after all, its how i live half the time =)
and yes, i believe in God. its so much easier to put up with life when you know youve got someone on your side
=)
<3 <3 <3

and your comment made me smile.

emmeepee said...

I understand what you're going through and I wish I were able to be there with you to help you walk through this dark path. But a flower has to go through a lot of dirt before she reaches the sunlight and blossoms. I believe in God. He will carry you. Just trust him enough to let him do that for you.

You are gorgeous. Your words make me see just how gorgeous you are. "It's not a matter of believing, it's a matter of realizing...you are beautiful."

lots of love xox

Anonymous said...

i wonder the exact same questions. but no, i do not believe in god. do you?

becoming nothing said...

I'm sorry that things aren't going so well. Good luck hun. Try to keep your head up and stay positive.

Rachel said...

Thank you.
I love you too.
X

dayofmine said...

I am sorry you are tired all the time! I hate that!

Simplyheather said...

I feel the exact same way.
But yes, I believe in God and I know one day eventually I'll be happy. As you will. But for some reason we're going through this pain first.

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Well yes I am tired ALL the time. & I just now started to believe in God.. I'm catholic but I recently started praying & stuff.. & I actually do notice a different.. (I think) I hope that helps. xo A

rivercat said...

it could be a thyroid condition.
I take a half a grain of westthroid natural thyroid every morning along with some supplements and i'd say it cut down the tiredness by at least half. My problem was severe and I had to treat myself. You can take your temperature in the morning right after you wake up and see if its way too low. Mine was. Also, if your heartbeat is slower than most peoples and you arent an athlete. As far as God, I think it makes the most sense to find your own personal version. By skeptical na cynical of the world around you but remember to turn down that skepticism on yourself and be a coach and friend to yourself as much as you can. All imho

Sia Jane said...

There is hope angel.
There is.
There is a way out xxxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment, dear one. I hope it helped you realize that you're not alone, although it was a negative post, all around. If I can help, then that's all that matters. I just hope it helped...

Mutilation said...

cool site, hope you check mine out (anabible.blogspot.com)

Jess said...

Thank you so much for the comment, darling!
I am constantly tired and worthless. I know what you mean.
And no, I do not believe in God most days. Although I would define myself as agnostic because there are those times when the birds are chirping and the sun is shining and somehow I make it through a day I thought would be the end of me, when I can't help but think that some force in the Universe is working with me.

Rachel said...

Thank you so, so much. That is exactly what I needed to hear. I have written about 9 pages of assignments - Hand writen cause my computer doesn't have Microsoft. So yeh fun stuff, but I'm getting it done, so thank you so much.
X

Rachel said...

Thank you so much!
Is that you in the picture?

I love you
X

Rainbow Rachel said...

Hey! I have been
reading your blog
and i love it! i hope you
dont mind if i follow you!
heaps of love and support!
xxo.
Rach

Rachel said...

I thought it was you, but just wanted to be sure. I think you are beautiful, I really do.
I know you probably won't believe me, but I wouldn't lie to you.

I just wanted to say thank you. You have been brilliant, the comments you have given me over the past little while have meant so much to me, they really do, thank you.
X

Rachel said...

You are always worthy Crina. Never ever think that you are not. You are such an amazing person and I love you very much.
I'm not saying this to make you feel better, I'm saying it because it's true.
If it wasn't true I wouldn't say it.
You are an amazing person.
X

Sasha said...

Even though I feel worthless a lot, like i'm incapable of anything, and like i don't have enough self-control, I believe in God and know that he sees me as beautiful. He created us and doesn't want us to hate ourselves. When you are in the depths of depression or sadness, cry out to Jesus. I know that it doesn't seem like it will help, he hears you and comes to help you and wipe away your tears.