BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8/6/11

...

i have a shitty mood..i cannot sleep...i sleep 2 hours every night... and in those 2 hours i have nightmares with everyone i care about being dead...i need help and i forgot how it is to ask...how does someone ask for help?

6 comments:

Haven Peyton said...

you have lots of followers. yeah, we're virtual, but if you need help, ask :) one can still care for a stranger

Patrick said...

No matter how much help you will receive, the power is always in your hands. Identify the issue and deal with it.

De multe ori solutia e sa iesi din rutina. Incepe de la cele mai mici si "nesemnificative" obiceiuri si schimba-le ordinea. Rearanjeaza-ti obiectele decorative din camera. Ocupa-ti timpul util.

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean the absolute world to me.

I wish I could help you, like you help me but I just don't know how.
xo

Dandelion Clock said...

Hi, I'm doing okay ish, just struggling to get back with the program at the moment, ha ha. I'm sorry you're not having a good time :( Maybe if asking for help directly is too hard, you could write a letter to someone who cares about you? Here for you either way, you'll always have friends on here ^_^ xoxo

InvisibleDisorderedOne said...

It can start with few words "will you listen to me". Then a whole conversation can begin.

Please be safe and know that if in doubt, you can contact me through anyway you see fit, email, facebook, text, ect.

I love you!
-Vizzy

battleinmind said...

Hi lovely lady, for me, asking for help took courage and I KNOW you have bags of that already. Have you got anyone you can talk to? I'm here if you need me.
xxx