BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10/6/11

*sigh*

parents refuse to pay for college in scotland, 4 months boyfriend L found out about ana, mia and keeps asking every fucking day what have i eaten, fat as fuck, 148...afraid to wear anything toooo tight.
How have you been?


PME with lots of angry self-mutilating thoughts.

3 comments:

Charl said...

Scotland's a shithole anyway, don't feel too bad about it. At least you have a boyfriend that obviously cares about you, stay strong xx

InvisibleDisorderedOne said...

I think college will work out. Not necessarily going to scotland, but you will get there and I know that when you look back on it you won't regret it.

PinkTomate. said...

At least you have someone who cares about you, i wish i had that, but i don't. I really like your blog, you are so honest about the things you say, i'll be waiting for more post :)

Take care¡