what can i do when i need to be alone and not offend anyone?
i sometimes feel alone and i want it this way.
I am so sorry for my long absence, it was due to network failure.
Oh and talking about failures, i am one too:)
In every aspect possible.
I love you from my bottom of my heart
"PerfectingMyEmptiness"
2/23/11
what do you do when...
Posted by PerfectingMyEmptiness at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
usually i make up excuses as to why i am unavailable for socialising...
i do hope you are alright.
Tell them you're sick. Make it believable- pick up some acting skills! You may find a new profession in your future! :)
I love your fish, don't worry you're not a failure; stay strong. xo A
I love you! I hope you got my text last night.
-Vizzy
I almost didn't get her, my mum wasn't a big fan of animals but now she loves her!
Thank you for commenting, I don't think the worlds, 'beautiful and intricate mind, you astound me' have ever been used to describe me. Although I don't completely agree it means a lot that you said it, thank you.
Oh yeah emailing sounds like fun, but you should email me because I'm so forgetful it could be ages before you hear from me lol.
(weerach1003@yahoo.co.uk)
Thank you again
I love you
X
thank you for your sweet comment; it made me smile the best kind of smile :)
i can't believe i wasn't following you before - you have a wonderful page here. i have now corrected this mistake.
stay beautiful, love x
Post a Comment