BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11/24/11

Ever questioned yourself? like obsessively asking yourself why?why?why?

I did that today, and i found some really interesting things about myself, really, you should give it a try. One of my friends grandfather died...that is not nice
I have been having mood swings lately, lots of them, like now i am happy and the next minute i am depressed. My boyfriend has to endure the mental torture :D. I miss something, i do not know what, but i am more than sure i am missing something or someone...how can i find out? how do i remember something i forgot?
Ok and coming back to the asking why thing. It is so interesting and i used it to piss a guy and to make him leave me alone. IT WORKEEEEEEEEEEED.
I love you girls and boys.
Please take good care of your hearts, bodies and minds
And I am always here to "lend you a ear"(actually an eye, but nevermind)
XOXO
PME

4 comments:

becca; said...

make sure you that you take care of your heart, body and mind as well, xo.

Rachel said...

I hope your friend is ok, it can be very hard losing a grandparent.

Glad it worked with the boy lol. I do that when people I don't like keep talking to me. Usually when drunk lol, 'No but why are you such a dick?', usually makes them piss off lol.

Hope you're ok.
I love you, as always.
xo

InvisibleDisorderedOne said...

My heart is with you friend. I know how hard it is to lose a grandparent.

I love you :) (I'm on winter break now so we should Skype sometime!)

-Vizzy

Holly said...

omg mood swings... tell me about it- one minute you're giggling and foot tapping, the next its all crying and slicing