BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1/22/10

does death revolve around us, or do we revolve around the death????URGENT

how simple it is to die...it is too simple...
the father of one of my friends died...
The worst thing is that i am so fucked up that i cannot even tell her something,
i just don't know how to react,
because for me there was no one there to support me,
and i just don't want to let her go trough this alone...
i cannot let her, but i am so afraid that i do or say something wrong.
Maybe if their relationship was bad, violent and so on, i could manage better,
but i was always so jealous of her relationship with her father, they were like twins, as complexion and as character, they were completing each others sentences. She is so broken,
i don't know how to fix her,
i feel like i am powerless,
but it is something different than before,
if it was me who was in pain,
i could repress the hurt very effective,
but she is just...i can't even express how she looks; halo, i think is just a good word.
I stare in her eyes and see nothing.
She always had a real light in her eyes, that were the perfect copy of her father's. So damn vulnerable.
If i do something wrong, she just breaks harder.
How do I do this????????????...God, why did He let this happen. I am just starting to hate him more...
at least if she had her mother with her,
but the bitch left them when she was three.
She is alone, good that she has 18 years.
I need advices on how to manage...URGENT.......

hit counter
hit counter

2 comments:

Lola said...

There is nothing you can say, when someone looses someone close. :(
Anything said in the face of death is trite and cliche. The best thing you can do for your friend is simply be there for her. Tell her you care about her, show her she isn't alone.

InvisibleDisorderedOne said...

This is such a horrible situation. I was in your EXACT position during the christmas of 08'. My best friend and her family was in a horrible wreck, and her youngest sister died. I didn't know how to react. Hell, Even I was torn up about the situation.

I whole hardedly agree with Lola. Just be there for her. Don't force her to talk, but offer to listen if she does. I know one night my bff told me all that had happened, that's when you know they are on the road to recovery. But that road is a VERY long one, so be patient.