OK....so i technically feel exactly like a cow...i ate too
much chocolate, because two of my classmates had their
birthdays today, and brought chocolate to school...
and i couldn't say no, and then i didn't have the power to leave it not eaten.
I suck, did you know that???
I woke up really early, because i wanted to go for a light jog,
so i am really tired, but being tired is so good.
God my mom is such a sissy.
I had a fight at lunch before i go to school because i didn't wanted to eat for lunch...i mean what the hell, i am not hungry, then why should i eat?because she says so??
OK so i made it to school with the empty stomach, i was about to congratulate myself, because i almost made the 30 hours fast, but did I last???
hell no, i had to eat the chocolate, it was like it was speaking to me, daring me to not say no, and my eating disorder being discovered.
OK, i sound really crazy, don't I??I do.I know.
I really think that my mom begins to be suspicious of me not eating when she is around...i think i will have to eat tomorrow with her...it sucks.
I think i could do a little fast, not 30 hours but what about 20???i am going to find out:D:D:D
1/11/10
Welcome to the Zoo...
Posted by PerfectingMyEmptiness at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment