BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11/10/10

poetry time

A fragment of relief followed by a tear
When I feel my scars burn and sear
I suddenly recall where I left my knife
To stand up and get it I feel enticed
For it usually makes the evil go away
But I'm shackled by fear and have to stay

Another day of unconscionable clarity
My dread rages to the edge of my sanity
Suddenly it seems to me that small boats
With people in it, in my veins floats
I even feel it tickle, it's all so real
I let out a scream to let you know what I feel

One day a day of evanescent grace
Drinking coffee with a smiling facade
Left for a second to visit the bathroom
To come back and feel the paranoia bloom
I panicked and froze in a deadlock
Did someone put poison in my cup?

I take delight in resting alone
Pain stigmatized in my soul
Innocent thoughts thrown far away
Out of reach and I'm here to stay
But as long as I'm hiding inside my shell
I descend the path of my own hell

What anathematized me from the light
Captured me in an endless fight
What blurred my border to pure fantasy
And slaughtered everything I called me
What erased my last fascination

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's AMAZING did you right that?? WOW!! Also I am new to blogger and looking for supporters =) My blog appears to be a healthy person but as my blogs progress you will see its just a cover up(so family think im doing great)for what i really am!! I am not thin im actually according to my BMI just overweight,I have had 4 years of immaculate and then fat its time to become the faded person i want to be!!

Anonymous said...

thank tou, and this is lovely. really.

Kate Lunacy. said...

Wow I really love your blog and
that is great. did you wrote it all by yourself? It's great. totally love it!


http://beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com/