BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11/7/10

wantingand getting is completely different

i want my real dad...i am sick and tired of hearing stories told by little girls about shit like, my dad is my hero. I want him no matter what...but i cannot. He is dead, i want him to come like in a very cliche and stupid movie to come and tell me it is going to be alright. I want THAT. And the worst?most of the bitches in the world don't even realize it. I want my daddy with me. To tell me he would catch me no matter from what i would fall. Why can't i have my daddy?
I am sick of this, i want to go where he is...I am through with this...THIS...life...my life...i miss smiling, i miss laughing so hard my tummy hurts...i miss how i loved dressing in pink, and not giving a fuck in the world.
I am finished
"PerfectingMyEmptiness"

2 comments:

zette said...

that's rough, darling. wear something pink today&please know how lovely you are inside&out.
xoxo
zette

InvisibleDisorderedOne said...

I'm so sorry, my love.

I love you.

-Vizzy