BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5/24/11

unsynchronized,

not functioning,
having trouble;
cut, binge, purge, starve;
bad marks,
not being able to focus,
being a fail during classes;
binge, purge, bite, cut;
fights with momster,
fighting battles that aren't mine,
trusting people i shouldn't;
starve, scream, cut, binge;
forgetting to post,
wanting to post but feeling not good enough,
the heart breaking every sad post, song, movie i read/listen/watch;
starve, cry, scream, binge;
breaking up with the boy from Czech Republic,
extremely low self-esteem, envy;
cry, scream, try, binge;
trying to keep up with the changes,
writing letters and not showing them to anyone,
re-learning to live.

6 comments:

InvisibleDisorderedOne said...

:( sweet heart. I'm gonna do the only thing I know to do.

*Mega HUG!* I just wish I could do it for real. :)

Love you, be safe
-Vizzy

mallyd23 said...

Completely agree lovely! hang in there ok??!

~M

Sekhmet said...

I found your blog randomly, read your posts and decided to tell you some of my thoughts...hoping it will make you feel better. You are not alone. i don't think this makes you feel any better but so many great, strong, independent women go through this. I go through this and it makes me stupidly comfortable reading someone else s thoughts and thinking"hm...i am not such a creep after all...we all are" :) some cut, some binge, some restrict, some get married to guys that are violent. fuck it all! you are this. i am what you are, the girls around here give you all the support you need. go on and be strong, do your thing, push your limits and form time to time, when you deserve it...be kind to yourself. life does suck, no doubt in that....but we are strong and WILL BE PERFECT.we will be happy and thin. if you ever want to grab a coffee, just let me know :) numai bine! Maria

winteranabones said...

even though you think you are a mess right now i look up to you knowing how strong you are! dont give up! you are beautiful and i just binged and feel like shit to :( we will make it! xoxo and hugs like vizzy-lily

winteranabones said...

you are doing so strong lovey! i pray you make it through...im binging to so you are not alone :( and the sad thing i just am to scared to throw up so it sits and bubbles into fat on me :( you can do it though darling! hugs xoxo-lily

Gracie said...

I hear you babe.... stay safe!